Home » » Confessions of a Website Copywriter

Confessions of a Website Copywriter

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 1 May 2014

Confessions of a Website Copywriter
Confessions of a Website Copywriter is The first thing your visitor judges on your site and how to manipulate it to increase readership. (Hint, it's not the headline). 7 simple ways to attract your prospect's eye-path to the important parts of your sales presentation!


If you are serious about selling online, then you simply can't miss this important information below. If you've ever tried writing a web page sales letter, you'll know how frustratingly difficult it can be.

I've written enormously profitable webpage sales letters for the Internet for some of the biggest and most successful clients going around. (For example, a client of mine recently made over $36,000 from a promotion to small list of 1,600 prospects, all from my work!)

Like you, I used to struggle writing copy! And mysteries of what to say, how to say it and more really haunted me...

I used to sit down at my computer and pull my hair out for hours. In fact, I was personally responsible some of the weakest and most pathetic copy ever written. But that all changed when I worked out -- through exhaustive research and online testing - the secrets to creating website copy that actually works.   

I've studied thousands of winning controls in both online and offline environments, and in both lead generation and direct sales. I've scientifically analyzed how these controls worked and why. I've used this powerful knowledge to create high conversion websites for some of the biggest...Read More Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}