Home » » The natural thyroid diet l official website

The natural thyroid diet l official website

Posted by Euphory Girl on Sunday 2 March 2014


Click here for more images

And if that is not bad enough because your thyroid is working below par you are finding it next to impossible to lose weight. Even though you put so much effort into exercising and eating well. It is down right frustrating.

A leading Australian Naturopath reveals how you can finally end the heartbreaking battle with a low thyroid problem.

Louise O’Connor is the author of The Natural Thyroid Diet. The 4-Week Plan to Living Well, Living Vibrantly. Louise has 18+ years’ professional experience and over the years has developed a keen interest in thyroid health. The Natural Thyroid Diet is everything Louise has learned from working with real people and her relentless research into thyroid health.

The Natural Thyroid Diet. The 4-Week Plan to Living Well, Living Vibrantly goes beyond being just another diet book.

You could say this is a complete wellness plan that shows you a healthier way to live to safeguard your thyroid health. It is an invaluable resource that provides you with a user-friendly, step-by-step plan to help you get absolutely clear on what is required to navigate your thyroid health recovery. It really is a breakthrough in holistic thyroid health management.

This eBook was first written back in 2007. Since then it has been revised numerous times with new and comprehensive information. The expert advice contained in The Natural Thyroid Diet has helped thousands of people around the world.

None of the doctors I saw would listen to me. They told me my thyroid was normal and looked at me like I was exaggerating my symptoms. It was only when I read The Natural Thyroid Diet that I felt that someone understood my frustration!

“The Natural Thyroid Diet book has been so valuable to me in regards to the clear yet detailed information it gives on thyroid health. I now feel empowered and informed to take control of my own health and ask my GP for all of the tests necessary to pinpoint where my thyroid health is at.” Carmen S. Melbourne, Australia.

“There are so many women who have depression or post natal depression, low sex drive, PMT, mood problems, poor brain function, metabolism imbalances — AND DON’T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT, NO EDUCATION OR KNOWLEDGE AND KEEP PUTTING UP WITH IT. As a result they lose everything…their health, children, husband, family, job, confidence, and sometimes their life (i.e: suicide) – cause of their thyroid. Louise you are doing a wonderful thing by sharing this information.” Mrs L. Sydney, Australia.

“I used to be extremely fit, weighing 120 pounds (54.5kg). In the past two years I’ve lost all my energy and have gained around 20 pounds (9kg) with no control in sight. When I read The Natural Thyroid Diet eBook I realized that finally someone understood my problem.” Ms R. Dallas, Texas. USA.

“None of the doctors I saw would listen to me. They told me my thyroid was normal and looked at me like I was exaggerating my symptoms. It was only when I read The Natural Thyroid Diet that I felt that someone understood my frustration!” Ms W. Perth, Australia.

“I was an absolute junk food queen. I thought I could not live without fries and coke. I have given these things up knowing how much better I feel when I eat well. The food I was eating was destroying my thyroid.” Ms T. Toronto, Canada.

“I would recommend this as a fantastic reference book for the newly diagnosed. The information in The Natural Thyroid Diet book really helped me understand my thyroid problem and what to do about it.” Ms B. Sydney, Australia.

“I now know that looking after my thyroid has helped...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}