Home » » The lift like a girl guide

The lift like a girl guide

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 29 March 2014


Click here for more images

 ”The Lift Like a Girl Guide is Nia’s opus, and something I feel is going to open the floodgates for a lot of women with regards to learning HOW to train and eat the right way. Not to mention set them up for a world of confidence moving forward.” -Tony Gentilcore

Chances are you’ve tried several popular workout programs and diets that promised to “make all of your dreams come true.” They promised that you’d finally lose the fat and build the body you really want.

But it’s not your fault. Most popular diets and workout programs are too strict and take up way too much time. As a result, there’s no way you can follow such a program long-term.

Those programs aren’t realistic, and that’s why you don’t achieve or sustain the results you were promised.

That’s why it’s time to follow the approach real women take to build the body they really want. And do so without depriving yourself or spending your life at a gym.

A Lift Like a Girl subscriber, Amanda, emailed me in total frustration stating, “I’ve tried a couple popular workout programs and diets, and even though I’m super motivated in the beginning, I just can’t stick with the grueling workouts and crazy restrictive diets. It’s just too stressful and complicated. What can I do to finally get the results I want, and maintain them long-term?”

Numerous women are making every effort possible to lose fat, improve their health, or just look better naked . . .

. . . and, unfortunately, many of them fail to get the results they want or struggle to maintain them long-term.

And if you’re frustrated and tired of not getting the results you want, then it’s time for you to start Lifting Like a Girl, too.

I’ve been there and done that when it comes to stressing about food and working out, and not getting the results I wanted despite so much effort. I’ve also worked with clients over the past 10 years who have dealt with the exact same issues and who demanded results.

It’s because of my own personal experience with these issues, and working hands on with clients, that I’ve been able to find simple solutions that allow women to achieve their goals with simple, flexible, no nonsense, strength training and nutrition information.

Once upon a time, I was obsessed with the number on the scale. My mood for the entire day was determined by the number I saw with each morning weigh-in.

And if the number wasn’t what I wanted, then I’d punish myself with extra workouts, dieting methods, or even intermittent fasting.

I was never happy with how I looked, even though I worked out on a near-daily basis and watched every piece of food I ate. I was always trying to lose fat, for months on end. All I could think about was losing fat and looking better.

As a result of that mindset, every workout and every meal I ate revolve around thoughts of losing fat, or just not gaining any more.

My life revolved around working out and eating, and it took up so much of my mental energy. Despite this relentless focus and determination, I never got the results I desperately wanted.

And one day I realized — trying to reach some “ideal number” on the scale was stupid.

It was right then I decided to focus on attaining the LOOK I wanted, and so I...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}