Home » » Obamacarebootcampindividualsandfamilies

Obamacarebootcampindividualsandfamilies

Posted by Euphory Girl on Tuesday 4 March 2014


Click here for more images

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) or more commonly known as "Obamacare", is the broadest sweeping piece of U.S. legislation passed in the last 50 years. It will affect EVERY American and every segment of the economy. In October of 2013 many americans were shocked to find out just HOW MUCH the new Obamacare plans were going to cost them, even WITH a premium subsidy. That same month I started getting calls from clients of all over the country asking "what can we do, we can't afford these new health insurance premiums"? In this short video training series you'll find out exactly what I'm doing for my OWN family's coverage and what steps I'm advising my own clients to take to protect them from the new law.

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}