Home » » Get the feeling: tai chi basics video - study tai chi online

Get the feeling: tai chi basics video - study tai chi online

Posted by Euphory Girl on Friday 14 March 2014


Click here for more images

In this video, Sifu Romain provides an easy routine in which he breaks down each foot and arm movement individually. As you follow along, you will learn and develop techniques that are the foundation to your Tai Chi short form, and, at the same time, experience the calmness and fluidity inherent to these movements. This is where it all begins!

“I have tried many exercise regimens over the years, and quickly quit them all. My body seemed to be telling me it would rather not do them, but I kept on trying new ones, because "exercise is supposed to be good for you." Finally I have found Tai Chi, and my body says, don't you dare give this up." The exercises combine grace and slow motion. There is nothing a senior citizen cannot do. Nothing is forced, and with Sifu Romain's program you learn at you own pace. I've improved my balance and posture. The individual exercises are enjoyable to practice. I have gained a physical confidence that I did not have before. Linda Baldanzi, Senior Citizen ”

Sifu (Master) Karl Romain is a world champion and United International KungFu Hall Of Fame inductee. He has been studying and training in Kungfu for 36 years.He is the owner and Master Instructor of the Edgewater Kungfu Academy in Edgewater, NJ, and the founder of the online training program, studytaichionline.com

ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}