Home » » Fit over forty

Fit over forty

Posted by Euphory Girl on Monday 10 March 2014


Click here for more images

Ladies… It’s finally time to learn the simple truth about Losing Stubborn Belly Fat and Getting a Flat Stomach

What if I told you that there is a program that is so amazingly effective and ridiculously easy-to-follow and that you are guaranteed to lose weight faster with this program than if you ran 5 miles a day or starved yourself eating only 2 salads a day? What if I said you will see and feel the difference in your waist, hips and butt in only 72 hrs? Interested? If so; then you definitely want to read on…

.. and start using these wickedly effective workout techniques and diet tips and begin to unleash the new you – transform yourself into the you that feels sexy, energized, and slender.

My name is Marci Smith. I am 45 years old. I am a housewife and a mother of 3 great children. I would like to share something personal about myself. My story starts one miserable day last September, when I just broke down and cried. I couldn’t help it – I just couldn’t take it any more.

One Monday after I dropped my youngest off at school, I got on the bathroom scale to weigh myself. I felt hopeful. I had been on a strict diet for 3 weeks and followed it relentlessly – suffering through the hunger pangs, cooking my family great food while I ate lettuce and celery. After two months I had gone off the diet for the weekend to give myself a break – to live like a normal person for a couple of days.

So, I got on the scale. I weighed 192! I couldn’t believe it! In one lousy weekend I had gained back all the weight that I had lost in 3 weeks of daily cardio, exercise and eating unsatisfying food.

Now maybe this doesn’t sound like a big deal to you, but I was a quivering wreck. I had been desperately trying to lose weight for the last 10 years since I hit 35 and had that “metabolism change”. I felt like a complete failure… my self esteem hit “rock bottom”. I had tried every diet that you can imagine; the Adkins diet, the Grapefruit diet, South Beach diet, even fasting and hypnosis. I even tried “fat burners” and “appetite suppressants” even though I knew these were dangerous and had documented side effects! I even ran 5 miles a day while starving myself with only 2 salads a day… I tried it all; even Doctor supervised weight loss programs.

The results were always the same. I would struggle to lose a few pounds and then I would give myself a small break for a day and the weight would come right back on; it really felt hopeless to me. But this particular morning when I had broke down and was crying; I knew I was at the end of my rope! I was about to give up. I don’t want this to sound like a poor-me story and I’m not telling you all this because I want your sympathy; to the contrary… my story has a surprise ending.

The next day talked to a friend of mine, Rose Mary, (who looks fabulous at 53 by the way), and asked her how she kept in shape.

That’s when she hooked me up with Brett, and I learned the stunning fact that everything I was doing was wrong, some of it even making me gain weight, and the wonderful FitOver40 Program. When I started the FitOver40 Program something with my body changed immediately that has helped me feel young, fit, sexy, and alive again.

“My metabolism has slowed down… I’ll never lose weight. I’ll just cram myself into this outfit again”

“I...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}