Home » » Truth about lipoma by james reynolds

Truth about lipoma by james reynolds

Posted by Euphory Girl on Sunday 9 February 2014


Click here for more images

"This is a true story of how I naturally cured my Lipoma lumps at home..." "And how I've not seen another lump in over 18 months!".

If you have Lipoma lumps and you're looking for a way to get rid of them naturally then please read every word on this web page because it can change your life!

My name is James Reynolds and I'm going to share a true and very personal story about my own battle with Lipoma.

I noticed my first Lipoma lump on the back of my arm when I was 14 years old. It wasn't too bad at first, I just let it go. About a year later I noticed another pop up on my back. At first, I didn't really mind. Then, it got bigger, I started to hide it and because very self conscious about it. I actually remember in the 10th grade a girl saw it and was so grossed out she screamed. Then coarse, all of her friends decided to come over and stare at it.. It was horrible..

"Ewwww, gross, he's got a disease"... These comments went through my head right up until I was 27 years old!. By that age I had numerous lumps all over my body. Over the years my personality changed.. I was shy, would never take my shirt of at the beach and lost a lot of confidence. By the age of 27 I had enough of being that guy.. I knew if I wanted to show my true colors I need to do something about my Lipoma. I realized. Life's short, I could sit back and accept the fact that...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}