Home » » Total surfing fitness: experts in surf fitness

Total surfing fitness: experts in surf fitness

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 15 February 2014


Click here for more images

. “I started the Total Surfing Fitness program exactly 12 weeks prior to my 1st overseas surfing trip to Bali in the hope of increasing my confidence and ability in the water.

I’m a 37y/o and been surfing for 15 years. I spend 8 hours a day at a computer and have a 3 hrs a day commuting to work in Sydney. I also have a young family, so keeping fit is a real challenge.

I found the TSF program suited my needs exactly. I was able to adopt and adapt the program with ease. I did the workouts on average 2-3 times a week and progressed through level 1, 2 and 3 gaining more and more strength and flexibility as I went. I particularly enjoyed the stretching part of the program and noticed a marked improvement flexibility and agility.

My trip to Bali was awesome. I surfed 2-3 times a day for 17 days straight and was confident in 2-8′ Impossibles, Ulluwatu, Balangan, Shipwrecks, Lacerations, Airport lefts and Kuta Reef without injury. I believe this would have been inconceivable without Total Surfing Fitness. I do not hesitate to recommend this program to anyone looking to improve their surfing fitness.”

Are you tired of watching those surfers who just cruise by continuously, catching wave after wave, getting barrel after barrel… and basically making you look bad?

And are you sick of having arms like jelly after only a few minutes of paddling and then struggling to stand up because you don’t have enough strength left in your arms to push yourself up?

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}