Home » » Life can be magick - winning with witchcraft - power-packed rituals to enhance your life by miranda oakridge

Life can be magick - winning with witchcraft - power-packed rituals to enhance your life by miranda oakridge

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 1 February 2014


Click here for more images

ATTENTION: Anyone interested in Magick, Witchcraft, The Spirit World and Getting What They Want From Life.

PLUS, Miranda explains the very essence of witchcraft and teaches exactly how you can create your own spells, to be used in any situation at all. The power of witchcraft becomes all yours.

Dear Believer, I wrote my book purely because people kept suggesting that I should. They saw the power of it, how I helped others, how I could make things happen for me and for my friends, and they just asking until I eventually just wrote it!

What I liked was the book was very warm. You got the feeling that Miranda Oakridge was a decent person and wanted others to be happy. She might like to know that now I am happy. Mike L. T. Cambridge, MA. USA

PLUS, if you order Life Can Be Magick today you'll receive a copy of Astral Frontier: Journeys of the Soul by James C. Waters (valued at $19.95) absolutely FREE!.

This definitive work on out-of-body experiences and astral projection teaches you first hand, exactly how it feels when your soul leaves your body. Unbounded by the physical form you can then travel to any place you want; anywhere at all! Time and space present no barriers to astral travelers. Astral Frontier offers you the opportunity to glimpse the universe!

PLUS, when you order Life Can Be Magick today you'll also receive a copy of The Magick of Witch Balls by Eleanor Stratford (valued at $14.95) again, absolutely FREE!.

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}