Home » » Knowledge health weight loss

Knowledge health weight loss

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 27 February 2014


Click here for more images

Safe and Permanent Weight Loss While You Transition to a Healthy Vegetarian Sugar-Free Organic Diet.

Just wanted you to know that I appreciate all the helpful tips you send from time to time. Thank you again and keep doing the best you can to 'save lives.' Nathalee Dixon Kingston, Jamaica

Really enjoy the newsletter. Find it very informing so thank you. Gave up drinking milk last year after reading your article! Feel much healthier as a result. Wendy Goodwin UK

I appreciate the information. I learned this, not in the same depth, 15 years ago and needed to be reminded how detrimental this is. Knowledge is power. Lee Ketcham Cincinnati, Ohio

"I love this diet because it takes so little time to prepare." Referring to episodes of hypoglycemia: "I really like this diet because I do believe the episodes of hypoglycemia are caused by the lo-carb approach, which is wrong for me." From a latter letter: "...and the drastic cut-down on sweets, and the diet (I would say I practice most of the time) must be helping......because I am not usually hungry, and have had NO episodes of hypoglycemia ..." Diane Newman R.N. B.S.N. Hamilton, Ohio

The Mericle Diet and Me I have been reading about diet and health since 1986, but The MericleDiet has definitely helped me the most. After following Dr. Mericle's suggestions for over 15 months, I can truthfully say I will never stray from his program. One of the unseen benefits has been the reduction of blood pressure medicine I take. Although I have never been a big consumer of sugar, I now consume even less since I now understand the importance of keeping your insulin levels low. I am now able to keep my blood pressure at an optimal level with half the medication of my pre-MericleDiet days. And, the ease of this program! I always have something yummy and ready to eat! For the first time in my adult life I no longer suffer, and I do mean suffer, from the yo-yo syndrome! This is absolutely the best program for me and my family... Kay McIlroy Colorado Springs

Hi Doctor , I congratulate you on your mailings , lately about sugars , for sure I will reduce mine and kids use and abuse of sugars , , please can you explain about real honey and I mean real one , We buy directly from a producer that got plenty of beehives . Thanks very much and keep up with the good work. E.B. Uruguay

I had the best dinner tonight, I sauteed some onions and fresh garlic in my wok, then put it on the side then sauteed a red bell pepper, tofu, and broccoli, ( put that on the side) then took some cooked brown rice and fried it up adding water and soy sauce, then added it all together, then made a fresh salad with red onions, spinach leaves,romaine lettuce. That was the best meal I've had in sooooooo long!!!!! mcdonalds ( or any restaurant , for that matter)couldn't touch that meal !!!!! Thanks Yolanda From another letter: The best part of this diet is that when I'm finished eating I don't feel guilty, and I don't feel blah, I feel good, nooo I feel GREAT !!!!! for lunch I had potatoes( the way you said to cook them ) and some corn tortillas. Thanks Yolanda Yolanda Highsmith Sulphur, Louisiana

When you eat food prepared by someone else two things usually happen. One, you pay for their efforts to prepare what you are eating and two you have no control over what they put in your food and how they prepare it (typically with incomplete foods, added sweeteners and chemical preservatives). Not that you won't eat that occasional processed or "cooked for you" meal, but the bulk of your meals should be cooked in your kitchen with ingredients (organic only if you live in America...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}