Home » » How to read tarot cards guide - reading tarot cards revealed

How to read tarot cards guide - reading tarot cards revealed

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 1 February 2014


Click here for more images

Unfortunately in the early stage of my career I was led to believe by fellow professional 'tarot readers' that unless I had 'psychic ability' I would not be unable to read them.

The power of the tarot cards does not come from the 'psychic ability' of the reader. The power lays in the universe. It is simply up to the skill of the reader to listen to the universe using the cards.

From that point on I've never looked back. For the last 8 years I have been providing professional readings and conducing live workshops teaching tarot.

One thing I've learnt from my many years of experience, is that learning to read tarot cards can be hard. Trying to remember meanings, spreads and interpret connections. 

In 2008 I decided that I would condense my years knowledge into the easiest to follow guide on reading tarot cards available. In fact, I wish I had this guide when I was trying to learn tarot, it would of saved me a lot of time and effort.

'Reading Tarot Cards Revealed' is a 130+ page step-by-step eBook that will take you from a complete beginner to a professional tarot card reader. Everything you need to know is explained.

Seek support and guidance when faced with a tough life decision and improve your confidence and security in your chosen path

Find out the truth that your friends, lovers, family and work colleges may be hiding from you (and themselves)

Impress your friends and have hours...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}