Home » » Free hypnosis lessons

Free hypnosis lessons

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 1 February 2014


Click here for more images

Pop your details into the form below to claim your FREE HYPNOSIS VIDEO COURSE! You'll receive lesson one immediately.

"I have seen other web sites selling certification classes and have watched many hours of video on how hypnosis works. Your videos are by far the best I have seen and yours are free. I just finished lesson 21 and can not wait for tomorrows lesson. I would love to make this my new profession. I look forward to learning more from you. Keep up the good work!"

"The lessons are amaziinnngg!!!! I love them all!!! Its great that you are taking this step by step! Today I hypnotized a friend and made them believe I enhanced their memory power. It works beautifully. I'm using some NLP with my hypno sentences and they work like magic! Thank you, I appreciate your master work. I love hypnosis and I cant wait to do some stage shows!!"

"Another great video lesson!  I really like the car analogy with the driving instructor telling you how to drive the car and where to go.  That explains the role of the hypnotist really well."

"Thanks a million for the free course videos. I attended a Workshop and this is a good reminder. I am looking forward to the more advanced techniques in the coming days."

"The explanation of the hand sticking exercise is really interesting, highlighting the language used and the actions that the hypnotist does to gain the required response.   You have immense knowledge and skill, not to mention confidence and enthusiasm and I am looking forward to working with you through this course.  I...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}