Home » » Engineering resume and cover letter writing, samples and templates

Engineering resume and cover letter writing, samples and templates

Posted by Euphory Girl on Sunday 2 February 2014


Click here for more images

Stop trying to write a top notch engineering resume the hard way. You do not have to search Google for hours, download tons of free bad resumes and try to figure it out yourself!

"Hi, I downloaded and used your resume template package. I found it very useful and my resume looks so much better now. It conveys a much stronger message about me and my skills.  Also loved the interview advice and the salary negotiation tips." Vivian Pilares Chemical Engineer Chicago, IL "Thanks for a great product. I found the embedded advice and power words extremely useful. My resume was transformed, more importantly I got two interview calls this week." Anthony Brock Systems Engineer Portland, OR

"The templates I downloaded from engineer-resume.com were outstanding. Very easy to use and full of good resume power words and sentences I could use. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!" Jeremy Johnson Mechanical Engineer Dallas, TX "I used your "recent grad" template and got 4 job interviews! Great stuff. Thanks for your help. I had two offers. This was the best investment I made during my job search." Robert Mulkovic Civil Engineer Pittsburgh, PA

"Thank you so much for putting out a great product. I was impressed with how little I knew before. Saved me so much time. My resume looked much better when I incorporated your advice. I applied a second time for a job I really wanted and this time I got an interview!" Stephen Benson Electrical Engineer Melbourne, FL

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}