Home » » Women’s arm secrets

Women’s arm secrets

Posted by Euphory Girl on Saturday 18 January 2014


Click here for more images

My name is Melissa Wall and I am a women’s arm training fitness expert, more importantly I’m a woman who struggled with my weight for what seems like forever, who at one time, had arms so flabby that guys would mock her by calling her “lunch lady” and who got herself out of a dark personal place to transform her body and get enough confidence to get on stage at a bodybuilding contest and win the “best arm” award.

It wasn’t too long ago that I was searching online for reasons why, no matter what I ate or didn’t eat or how many hours that I spent in the gym,I couldn’t lose weight and my arms were still flabby and not toned and tight.

-I went out of my way to make other people in my life happy and by doing so I missed out on all the things that would of truly made me happy.

I went away to school in Canada (I’m a Canadian) and I felt relieved. I was away from my family for the first time in my life and I figured that I was finally going to really enjoy my life.

Well I fell in with the wrong crowd. Sure,everyone is allowed to have a little fun some times and eat not so good foods but that was just the beginning of what my circle of friends were doing.

I’d walk into the cafeteria to eat and some of my girlfriends, who had the fastest metabolisms ever, would ask me to make my arm fat jiggle.

I would continue this cycle of bad eating, partying and being around negative influences that FOOD was the only thing that made me happy. Remember, I was a whole country away from my family.

I’m working in a bar to make money and it’s just keeping me in the cycle of negative people, bad food and too many late nights…

I happened to meet this guy one time and I would talk to him for a few minutes every Friday night when he came in with his friends.

He told me that he was a personal trainer at a local gym and that he’d give me a free personal training session.

After that session I knew that I needed to get serious about my body. Sure, I’d look in the mirror every morning and flex my arms and say ˜I have to get rid of this fat” but I never acted on it. Plus I loved how I felt when I was working out and after it.

So I joined the gym and start going regularly but it wasn’t until I picked up my first fitness magazine that I was hooked.

I remember seeing the fitness model on the front. She was wearing a orange tank top and her arms looked so good. I knew, right there, that I was going to have arms that rivaled hers.

So I started reading fitness magazines every month and I started reading articles online, I bought program and I tried all sorts of diet pills and I even hired a few male bodybuilder trainers that I saw in the paper.

-The fitness magazine workouts didn’t fit into my lifestyle. I was busy building my career and in relationships, I couldn’t spend a hour in the gym

-The online advice was too general, there was no way that I could personalize it and the author of the articles or the product I bought never replied to my emails.

-The trainers I...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}