Home » » Saacha spade

Saacha spade

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

Soul Mastery is the KEY to creating a life of abundance, freedom and truth! Accessing your Divine essence will change your LIFE! Invest in your Soul and take advantage of this POWERFUL book, The I AM Blueprint!

Saacha Spade is a phenomenal Transformation Expert, Certified Master Soul Coach, Author, Speaker and Radio Personality who is committed to the agenda of Soul Inlightenment and change. Her Divine Wisdom, Insight and Intuitive Guidance has transformed the lives of thousands of people around the globe. Her mission is to assist Humanity in the global shift of awakening to their Divine Being and her commitment is to assist truth seekers with discovering the Light within.

“I have been working with Saacha for nearly 5 years now, and her guidance has been truly God sent. She has helped me realize that I was enabling the majority of my loved ones and that was rolling over into my professional life. I was taking on the burdens of others and then blaming them for the load I had no business carrying. I have found that sometimes the advice given was hard to accept but with listening with an open mind and heart, I was able to get back on my purposes' course. She has also shown me how to manifest my hearts desires. After following instructions that she gave me, I got confirmation within 48 hours about a large, lump sum of money I thought was going to take at least a month or more to show up. If you want a loving, compassionate, straight forward and genuine Soul Coach, then look no further. Saacha has been able to tap into a wealth of knowledge and has yet to stop being a student of the...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}