Home » » Produce u - ebook

Produce u - ebook

Posted by Euphory Girl on Friday 24 January 2014


Click here for more images

My name is Leslie Lello, and the first time I produced a film, it was on a dare from one of my producer friends.

I was living in Los Angeles, and was able to find a number of great mentors to guide me through the process.

Since completing that first project, I have gone on to produce, direct and write dozens of other projects, and have even worked on several feature films.

Learning to produce was one of the most powerful shifts I made in my career, and for that reason, I want to share what I have learned with you so that you can also FOLLOW YOUR DREAM OF BEING A FILMMAKER.

If you have been thinking about making your own movie for a long time, but don’t know where to start because you don’t have the step-by-step knowledge about how to get a movie made, this book is for you and will teach you what you need to know!

That’s just a tiny fraction of the amount of information you’ll discover in this jam-packed eBook that you can download within 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home. 

You see, even though I had great mentors, making movies creates an environment where crazy, unexpected things inevitably come up, no matter how much preparation you put in.

You can take the first steps in making your movie RIGHT NOW by ordering your copy of U Produce: 10 Easy Steps to Your Short Film for only $27!

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}