Home » » Offline marketing strategies - offline consulting - postcard marketing

Offline marketing strategies - offline consulting - postcard marketing

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

How to use killer postcards together with your own online 'know-how' and grab your piece of the Local 'OFFLINE Marketing Consulting' Pie (before it's too late) ...

Then some time ago I was checking out a marketing forum that mentioned "OFFLINE Marketing."

You know, stuff like websites, SEO, video, e-mail capture forms, Google Local Maps, PPC, auto-responders, social media marketing like Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and more.

And from the looks of it, the 'OFFLINE Market' appeared to be wide-open, if... IF... and I mean IF you knew how to first get clients -- which seemed like the biggest OBSTACLE for many.

Some did cold-calling, others used email, several sent out letters, a few attended local business groups, and some pounded the pavement.

As much as I liked this whole 'offline marketing' thing, there were a couple of areas that concerned me...

It was certainly not one of my strong points (although I was an avid student of 'marketing strategies.')

Yet, I was still intrigued about the concept of 'OFFLINE-Marketing,' so I tried to think of different ways to apply it.

After mulling over several ideas, I did some more research online and experimented with a few things each day for months on end.

Not everything I attempted bore fruit, but eventually through trial and error, I found some offline marketing strategies that worked for me.

This site and the products and services offered on...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}