Home » » Nothing

Nothing

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 29 January 2014


Click here for more images

If you have a flabby belly and are absolutely fed up with it to the point where you’d love nothing more than to get rid of it NOW! – then take a deep breath, smile and exhale because what I’m about to show you may just be the most important, life-changing information you ever come across.

My name is Rocco Reid (you can call me Rocco). I’m not a gifted athlete or Doctor or “pro” bodybuilder that loses fat easily. I don’t have a degree in nutrition. In fact the only thing I consider myself an expert in is….

Listen… I’m just a regular, ordinary guy, who over the years lost track of where he left his waist line. Once I was no longer in my 20’s the pounds started accumulating around my waist without me even realizing where they all came from. I became a partner in the middle of a start-up business.

I through myself in to it. Working day and night, 7 days aweek to get the sucker off the ground. I had little time left over for anything else. I wasn’t thinking about my waist line when I was ordering late night pizza. Fat who cares? Calories who cares? Sugar who cares? That was my attitude.

Unfortunately after years of not working out, eating abit too much, drinking abit too much. I looked like your typical beer drinking, slightly over weight 30 something.

And although I have a set of before-and-after pictures on this web page, the REAL “before” pics were taken two weeks AFTER I...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}