Home » » Mymindshift.com - binaural beats - binaural beats and subliminal audio

Mymindshift.com - binaural beats - binaural beats and subliminal audio

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

So Easy To Use, Yet So Powerful These Audios Will Work In Ways You Have Never Experienced Before…

Since March, 2008 MyMindShift.com has sold over 1540+ copies, an amazing achievement considering we started from nowhere, with a help of a select few partners.

To celebrate our birthday and our 1540+ super satisfied customers, we have upgraded our audios with new technology to include higher quality compression and to include music backing to some of our audios.

All you need is the key to unlock that massive power to be able to achieve anything you have desired.

Now before you think that this is about the Law of Attraction or some other metaphysical process – it’s not! I want to share with you a scientifically proven method to ‘switch on’ your brain’s massive potential whenever you want.

Your brain waves are controlling how you think and respond to every stimulus you are experiencing right now, and they are either aligned in a state of learning, relaxation or energy… or they could be totally ‘switched off’ in the other direction.

Everything you do has a dominant frequency associated. When you are in a state of relaxation your brain waves have a certain frequency. When you are alert and driven they have a totally different frequency.

Instead of feeling tired all the time, you can change your brain waves so that you can immediately feel more alert. I’m talking about an espresso coffee jolt without the harmful side effects.

If you want to spend a long time in concentrated effort, such as writing a book but your mind is constantly distracted, then you can instantly bring your brain waves to a different frequency, and your thinking will be a lot clearer and more focused.

If all you want to do is relax, but you can’t stop your brain from thinking, all you have to do is change your brain waves from Beta to Alpha, or in other words slow them down.

Without getting into all the geeky science talk that will have you falling asleep and drooling on your keyboard in 2 minutes, let me do my best to explain this as simply as possible.

Two tones at slightly different frequencies are presented separately, one to each of a subject’s ears, using stereo headphones. A beating tone will be perceived, as if the two tones mixed naturally, out of the brain. These two frequencies, when mixed together, result in a different frequency which aligns your brain waves into a different way of thinking. This is often called brainwave entrainment.

I’ve been a full time writer, marketer and copywriter for the last 4 years. I’m always looking for ‘the edge’ that will help me to focus on my work and allow me to get more work done in less time.

It was the 31st of January 2008, I was having a particularly distracted and unproductive day. I couldn’t get anything done and I was frustrated.

That’s when a friend of mine recommended an audio that was supposed to change my brainwaves, to help me to focus more and get a lot more work done.

To say I was skeptical at first was an understatement, I had many people tell me that these types of audios are a placebo and they don’t really work but I was willing to take a chance and decided to give it a try.

Now because I still have a little of the scientist/experimenter inside of me from my college years I wanted to see if it really worked, so I decided to...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}