Home » » How to make $1,000 per month running a minecraft server - ebook minecraft profits

How to make $1,000 per month running a minecraft server - ebook minecraft profits

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

Strategies and resources that will help you make your Minecraft server website site a money-machine.

Specific details on where and how to find and recruit a winning team of staff members for your server.

Specific community building strategies that will make your server a place players won’t want to leave.

Generate income in a way that benefits the server and players, while helping you earn a nice side income.

“If you build it they will come” doesn’t work! Learn how to get a never-ending stream of new players!

I guarantee you will find the information in this eBook useful. If you don’t find any value in the book, just email me within a week of purchase and I’ll refund you.

Even if you don’t buy my book, you’ll still benefit from each email I send. I only share stuff I think can help you make your server more awesome.

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}