Home » » How to be an affiliate marketer - affiliate marketing guide

How to be an affiliate marketer - affiliate marketing guide

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

In fact, I don't really believe in accidents. Things happen for reasons. You're here for a reason; you wanted to make money on the Internet. And that's a good one.

But now, I want you to forget everything you've ever learned about starting an online business on your own. Forget everything you know about affiliate marketing.

So let cut through the bullshit, shall we? I'm sure you've heard some of the affiliate success stories from across the web. You've also probably heard about how ordinary folks are making millions with affiliate marketing.

You almost consider yourself a failure. You're just one of those people who doesn't have a life, friends, and is probably rejected even at McDonald's...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh, but I've seen pretty much "everything under the sun" in this world of cut throat competition. Yes, this is the era of cut throat competition where the slow in the race are crushed ruthlessly.

I've seen blood and guts spilled out all day, every single day. I've seen many hopes, I've seen many dreams wither and die.

The U.S. Small Business Administration has seen lots of small businesses come and go very fast. According to the SBA, more than 90% of small businesses fail in the first five years.

That's not just another statistic, my friend. It's a fact, and it's one that we can't change.

Tell me, did you start your own business just because you wanted to make a lot of money? Do you...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}