Home » » Head lice treatment natural home remedy

Head lice treatment natural home remedy

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 23 January 2014


Click here for more images

"Kill Lice and remove Nits, NOW with Vickie's Home Remedy Head Lice Treatment Alternative Care Recipe!"

FREE - with All Orders ~ Household Lice Spray Formula for the Home! ~ Works terrific on clothing, beds, chairs, sofas, drapes, carpets, etc. !

Dear Vickie,  I want to thank you so much! Your head lice remedy works great. I used the recipe right away and I'm happy to say - FINALLY a head lice treatment that worked! School is here again and this year I Know my daughter will be without lice! I washing her hair once every week with the shampoo to prevent any out breaks. Sincerely, Louisa Trent <><><><>

Vickie, I just wanted to say that even though I am still in the process of the fight, I am very pleased to say that when i used the beginning rinse as was instructed i was combing dead critters out only a few moments after the solution was put on. I intend to do this every other day until the problem is solved. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but after seeing it work i am glad i tried my luck. Thank you very much Tanya Gresham OR <><><><><><><><>

Wow, thank you It worked! I thought I was never going to get rid of these lice. Until I found your web site and used your home recipe treatment, I was battling them for 3 months. I did as you suggested and re treated us all in 5 days. It sure did the trick! I also used the household spray formula on all my furniture including the mattresses and our coats. It was just great. Again Thanks Jane Shepard  KY                                  More below...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}