Home » » Easy dating secrets

Easy dating secrets

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 22 January 2014


Click here for more images

If you want a girlfriend, to date multiple “smoking hot” women or just to improve your current relationship, this is going to be the most important message you will ever read.

My name is David and I am what many people consider a “ladies man.” And they are right. Before I decided to get married I dated and slept with lots of women – so many in fact that you will probably not believe me. But before you make up your mind, please take a few minutes to make an informed decision.

The truth is I loved women and I still love them. Now I am married to a gorgeous woman – she looks a little like Julia Roberts – and I have two wonderful children with her. Two boys that I love a lot. And I must tell you that I am very happy in my marriage and my wife is happy too.

You see, before I got married I was constantly going out, dating women and living out all my fantasies.

I used to go to a bar, pick up a girl, bring her home, sleep with her, and then I would go back to the bar and pick up another one. I did that constantly. At that time, I was only satisfied if I had two women every night. After sleeping the first one, I would go to the bar and tell the next girl what I had done. I’d say something like, “You know, tonight I met a really nice girl, her name was Nancy. And the reason I’m still here is because she didn’t satisfy me.”

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}