Home » » Attention

Attention

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

From the desk of Alistair Stevenson - psychologist/therapist/business trainer and stress expert comes:    The Calm Curriculum   Re: Kill your stress habit... Not Yourself!

Still here? Good. Then you are one of the lucky ones. You have the right attitude for me to work with you.

I have read, listened and taken part in many training programs and I've found countless flaws, gaps and mistakes in other stress management courses.

They mostly contain crucial problems which are holding people back from successful stress management and they only concentrate on one aspect. I've spent literally thousands on my education and stress management products so that you don't have to.

Everyone knows they should reduce their stress levels. I mean, the list of stress related problems reads like the recipe for a global epidemic of destruction and if we, as a species, don’t take personal responsibility now, it will be too late for humanity!

People keep telling you to calm down or don’t worry but how do you do that? there is no instruction manual for the brain.

You assume that if it was EASY then why would millions of unhappy people stress out, killing themselves, across the planet?

I have dedicated so much of my spare time developing the perfect system to kick anxiety, stress and worry from your life,  this, of course, has been a personal journey for me.

We're constantly being told by industry leaders, doctors and psychologists, that stress is making businesses lose money, majorly effecting health at...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}