Home » » A womans guide to dating

A womans guide to dating

Posted by Euphory Girl on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

I remember years ago, feeling totally frustrated because when it came to attracting men, I was absolutely helpless.

And to be honest, I never thought this was a big deal. I simply thought, that I just wasn’t meant to meet a truly special guy…

For years, I quietly watched as every attractive man I desired either never approached me, or they only liked me as a friend!

Over time, this constant feeling of rejection really started to hurt me from the inside. Back then, I’d never admit to anyone how miserable and lonely I really was.

I preferred to just be angry at men and ignore how empty I felt without a truly amazing man in my life.

That was over 13 years ago. I hardly think of those days anymore, in fact, it’s hard to imagine that that was me!

Now, I lead a life where I feel comfortable, respected and attractive around men. My amazing man and relationship is proof of all that I learned and the love I attracted into my life!

The thing that especially amazes me is that didn’t “do” very much to attract men…I just followed the steps and tips that I provide for you in my ebook & audio.

I wrote this book based on the hundreds of questions I get about online dating. I know there are books out there that cover online dating horror stories but how does that help? Singles need a guide that takes them step-by...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}