Home » » 10 minute articles system

10 minute articles system

Posted by Euphory Girl on Wednesday 8 January 2014


Click here for more images

Discover a Proven System to Eliminate the Need for Time-Consuming Creativity, Banishing Writer’s Block Forever!

My name is Jonathan Boettcher, and I've developed a system by which anyone can write fully completed articles in 10 minutes or less - guaranteed. I'm going to show you how to banish writer's block forever, generate more topic ideas than you'll ever care to use, and above all, how to spend your time as effectively and productively as possible.

I've been in internet marketing for a few years now, using all kinds of different strategies to drive traffic. A while ago I read that article marketing was one of the great so-called "free traffic" techniques. "No problem," I thought, "I can write articles!"

So I started writing articles, but each one was taking me way too long. Between the time I spent researching what to write on, trying to come up with a unique twist on the idea, writing it out, then going back and editing it (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), then finally figure out what to put in my resource box, all while hopefully coming up with a killer title, I was spending at LEAST an hour per article.

As I'm sure you can imagine, article writing as I knew it quickly lost its appeal. It seemed to be far too much effort for such little output. A whole hour spent to get little more than a back link to my site; I could spend my time better elsewhere!

Traffic was slowly coming in, but intuitively I knew that having only 17 live articles wasn't going to make me...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.comment-content a {display: none;}